– The Journals Subcommittee focuses on the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, so as to bring together world-renowned scholars and experts to take up on Special Issues in the aforementioned publications. Contact me for additional info.
– The Associate Editor in the IES ITeN promotes the latest advances in the fields of industrial electronics, informatics and applications, as these will be published in the relevant conferences and journals.
- Develop strategies for supporting Smart Grids developments
- Develop strategies for generating cross-cutting activities with other TCs of the IES
- Provide forums and opportunities for members to exchange ideas, knowledge, experience, learning and results in the Smart Grids area
- Stimulate cross-fertilization of technical and scientific ideas for the advancement in the field of Smart Grids
- Jointly organize Smart Grid activities in IEEE and IEEE-IES related events